Contracts of Employment
A fundamental part of the employment relationship, we will create fully compliant terms and conditions of employment, drafted specifically to your business requirements, ensuring that terms are always in line with current legislation.
Policies and Procedures
As a business evolves, so too does the need for applicable policies and procedures. We can update your existing policies and procedures, in line with changing business or legislative needs, as well as generating those policies or procedures which are unique to your operations.
Employee Handbooks serve as an effective reference point for employment and job-related information, clarifying employee rights and responsibilities within their employment, as well as providing the employee with the Company mission, vision and values. Handbooks are tailored to Company specifications, updating current policies or creating new policies as necessary.
Having difficult conversations with employees is never easy. We can provide you with the tools to you need and give you confidence in terms of advice on what is appropriate to say, how to structure the conversation, as well as providing you with a template which serves as a record of the conversation.
Read our latest Blog post on Employee Handbooks
- Are Company Policies & Procedures or Company Handbooks a legal requirement?
- What Policies & Procedures should you include in an Employee Handbook?
- Do you need a Company Handbook or or will some stand alone policies suffice?
- Who should you issue Policies and Procedures to?
- How often do we have to review your Policies and Procedures?